Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tabou Combo to perform with Wyclef Jean and Carlos Santana at the 41st. NAACP IMAGE award in LA this Friday


This friday February 26, Haitians all over the world should focus their attention on FOX channel 5 at 8 pm Eastern standard time as our legendary WYCLEF JEAN is going to be honored at the 41 annual NAACP image award ,one of the most prestigious ever discerned by this institution .To back up his performance Wycleff has chosen Tabou Combo, Jerry Duplessis and Carlos Santana for this event ." I wanted the people of the world to know the best Konpa group that my Country has ever produced , I am proud to share the stage with them .Jerry and I were kicked out of my father's church for playing Tabou Combo's music during the services .My uncle Samuel was a great fan of this legendary group .They deserve all my respect "

http://www.naacpimageawards.net/41/home/

No comments:

Post a Comment