Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"More Tears For Haiti"

















Dedicated to the people of Haiti....

and to those who are there to help


"More Tears For Haiti"


and once again it's more tears for haiti

as the rivers flow

so does the blood


haiti, oh my haiti

where can we go?

what can we do?

haiti is me, haiti is you


for this one

you may need to cover your eyes

unless you want to see me cry


haiti oh my haiti

haiti oh my haiti

oh my haiti

oh my my my


there is death and dying

screamin' and cryin'

in haiti oh my haiti

oh my haiti oh my haiti

oh my my my


this is no vacation

this is no fun in the sun

the haitian people are on the run


we dig through the rock and rumble for signs of life

from sun up to sun down and

we bury the dead from can see to can't see


oh my haiti oh my haiti

oh my haiti oh my my my


tell God we would like an appointment

we are here waiting...waiting...waiting...

some say he soon come but until then

will you?


inspired after hearing Wyclef Jean speak about the

apocalyptic earthquake tragedy in Haiti


carmen efferson- Sowell

copyright ...2010



http://celebritiesforafrica.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-tears-for-haiti.html




No comments:

Post a Comment